Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

Money Makers


Everyday, more and more people are geeking around the internet looking for ways to make money with the computer and internet.  

I AM A FRANK PERSON. I WILL BE STRAIGHT FORWARD AS I DON'T WASTE TIME.

There are hundreds of people and so called "gurus" out there, who are offering their very own money-making systems; and a lot get-rich overnight scams which you have to purchase for a lot of dollars. 

I say don't get gamed.  Because if these money making systems that they sell were really as effective as they claim to be,  you should be able to see them on Google and Facebook ads.  Anything that's legit and effective and popular will always make an appearance on search engines and social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.  That's normal SEO work right?  But why don't they show?  You know why?  Because they are considered as spam.  I discourage you from joining such systems.  Do not get scammed.  90% of them don't work.  

And besides, if I were the expert, I wouldn't tell you everything.  I wouldn't tell you all my tricks.  
"Why, what?  You think I'm stupid enough to make you my competition?" 

I am not writing for the internet savvy person.  I am writing for the newbies who have just started to develop an interest in making money online.

I will eliminate the myths of making money online.  You can only make real money with online with these sites. PERIOD.  Register if you must, but these are the only means of making real money online. PERIOD.  Don't go straying too far.   You'll only drown yourself with information and contradicting ideas. One internet rule you should keep in mind.  

What you're looking for is never hard to find.  Because the best always comes first on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment